Tax Sales & Bank Foreclosures
The properties listed below are fully described in the legal documents which can be obtained from the Athens County Common Pleas Court, Clerk’s Office. The Sheriff is merely an agent for the sale in accordance with the Court Order. Prospective purchasers are advised to search the public records to investigate title and description.
If you need further guidance call Joni Ross at (740) 593-6633 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpful information for interested bidders/buyers.
- Auctions will be conducted outside the Sheriff’s Office, 13 W. Washington Street, and will begin promptly at 10am.
- The advertisement for each sale will run for three (3) consecutive Sunday’s in The Athens Messenger prior to the sale date.
- The starting bid of each property is two-thirds of the appraised price listed, unless otherwise stated.
- There is no sign-in process for people interested in attending/bidding at the auction.
- If you are the highest/winning bidder, 10% of the purchase price is to be paid to our office before 2:00pm on the sale date.
- We DO NOT accept cash. Checks can be made payable to Athens County Sheriff’s Office.
SALE DATE – AUGUST 3RD 2016
15CI0228 – US BANK TRUST VS. GRACE LOUISE KELLOGG
669 POPLAR STREET, NELSONVILLE
PARCEL #’S – P03-02600054-00, OP03-02600055-00 AND P03-02600056-00 – APPRAISED @ $30,000.00
15CI0185 – DEUTSCHE BANK VS. SANDRA F. LAMP
22282 STREET HIGHWAY 13, GLOUSTER
PARCEL #’S – M01-00100292-00, M01-00100291-00 AND M01-00100290-0 – APPRAISED @ $22,000.00
16CI0015 – US BANK TRUST VS. LINDEN PAUL KITTLE
10900 STATE ROUTE 682, THE PLAINS
PARCEL #’S – A04-02301026-00 – APPRAISED @ $72,500.00