The properties listed are fully described in the legal documents on files in the Athens County Common Pleas Court Clerk’s Office. The sheriff is merely an agent for the sale in accordance with the Court Order. Prospective purchasers are advised to search the public records to investigate title and description.
If you need further instructions or guidance call Joni Ross at
(740) 593-6633 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helpful information for interested bidders/buyers.
- Auctions will be conducted outside the Sheriff’s Office and will begin promptly at 10am.
- The starting bid of each property is two-thirds of the appraisal price listed.
- There is no sign-in process for people interested in bidding/attending the auction.
- If you are the winning bidder, you will need to have 10% of the purchase price to our office before 2:00pm on the sale date.
- We DO NOT except cash. Checks can be made payable to Athens County Sheriff’s Office.
APRIL 8TH 2015
14CI0125 – JP MORGAN CHASE VS. ANDERSON, KATHY ANN
19620 YOUNG ROAD, GUYSVILLE OHIO
PARCEL # – F01-00100553-00 – APPRAISED @ $40,000.00
14CI0169 – US BANK NATIONAL ASS. VS. MULLINS, JONAH S.
30 ANGELA DRIVE, ATHENS OHIO
PARCEL # – A01-01302086-00 – APPRAISED @ $105,000.00
14CI0137- THE BANK OF NEW YORK VS. THERESA A. HICKS
9025 FIVE POINTS ROAD, ATHENS OHIO
PARCEL # – N01-00100542-00 – APPRAISED @ $25,000.00