Tax Sales & Bank Foreclosures
The properties listed are fully described in the legal documents on file in the Athens County Common Pleas Court, Clerk’s Office. The Sheriff is merely an agent for the sale in accordance with the Court Order. Prospective purchasers are advised to search the public records to investigate title and description.
If you need further guidance call Joni Ross at (740) 593-6633 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpful information for interested bidders/buyers.
- Auctions will be conducted outside the Sheriff’s Office and will begin promptly at 10am.
- The starting bid of each property is two-thirds of the appraisal price listed.
- There is no sign-in process for people interested in attending/bidding at the auction.
- If you are the highest/winning bidder, you will need to have 10% of the purchase price to our office before 2:00pm on the sale date.
- We DO NOT accept cash. Checks can be made payable to Athens County Sheriff’s Office.
SEPTEMBER 16TH 2015
13CI0342 – U.S. NATIONAL BANK ASSOCIATION VS. LYNN CULLISON
17885 CONNER ROAD, NELSONVILLE
PARCEL # – P01-01201093-00 – APPRAISED @ $55,000.00
13CI0341 – OCWEN LOAN SERVICES VS. MAYNARD M. ELKINS
518 SETTY ROAD, ALBANY
PARCEL # – B01-00100862-00 – APPRAISED @ $28,500.00
15CI0039 – U.S. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION VS. JIMMY W. MARTIN
6265 SHELLEY DRIVE, ATHENS
PARCEL # – A01-01305051-00 – APPRAISED @ $87,500.00