Tax Sales & Bank Foreclosures
The properties listed are fully described in the legal documents on file in the Athens County Common Pleas Court, Clerk’s Office. The Sheriff is merely an agent for the sale in accordance with the Court Order. Prospective purchasers are advised to search the public records to investigate title and description.
If you need further guidance call Joni Ross at (740) 593-6633 or e-mail email@example.com
Helpful information for interested bidders/buyers.
- Auctions will be conducted outside the Sheriff’s Office and will begin promptly at 10am.
- The starting bid of each property is two-thirds of the appraisal price listed.
- There is no sign-in process for people interested in attending/bidding at the auction.
- If you are the highest/winning bidder, you will need to have 10% of the purchase price to our office before 2:00pm on the sale date.
- We DO NOT accept cash. Checks can be made payable to Athens County Sheriff’s Office.
AUGUST 12TH 2015
6532 HUDNELL ROAD, ATHENS
14CI0149 – WELLS FARGO BANK VS. UNKNOWN HEIRS OF JACQUE FEARS
PARCEL # – A03-00300018-00 – APPRAISED @ $75,000.00
518 SETTY ROAD, ATHENS
13CI0134 – OCWEN LOAN SERVICES VS. MAYNARD ELKINS
PARCEL # – B01-00100862-00 – APPRAISED @ $35,000.00 - RECALLED 07-28-2015
10624 VALLEY STREET, TRIMBLE
14CI0154 – THE CITIZENS BANK OF LOGAN VS. COREY CAMPBELL
PARCEL # – M06-00200133-00 – APPRAISED @ $30,000.00
11550 CHASE ROAD, ATHENS
GREEN TREE SERVICING LLC VS. JESSICA L. CALAWAY
PARCEL # – B01-00100009-01 – APPRAISED @ $95,000.00 – RECALLED 07-27-2015