Tax Sales & Bank Foreclosures
The properties listed are fully described in the legal documents on file in the Athens County Common Pleas Court, Clerk’s Office. The Sheriff is merely an agent for the sale in accordance with the Court Order. Prospective purchasers are advised to search the public records to investigate title and description.
If you need further guidance call Joni Ross at (740) 593-6633 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpful information for interested bidders/buyers.
- Auctions will be conducted outside the Sheriff’s Office and will begin promptly at 10am.
- The starting bid of each property is two-thirds of the appraisal price listed.
- There is no sign-in process for people interested in attending/bidding at the auction.
- If you are the highest/winning bidder, you will need to have 10% of the purchase price to our office before 2:00pm on the sale date.
- We DO NOT accept cash. Checks can be made payable to Athens County Sheriff’s Office.
JUNE 10TH 2015
22952 STATE ROUTE 13, GLOUSTER
14CI0235 – NATIONWIDE ADVANTAGE MORTGAGE VS. MARY C. GEORGE
PARCEL # – M01-00100310-00 & M01-00100310-02 – APPRAISED @ $82,000.00
JUNE 17TH 2015
19260 YOUNG ROAD, GUYSVILLE
14CI0125 – JP MORGAN CHASE VS. KATHY ANN ANDERSON
PARCEL # – F01-00100553-00 – APPRAISED @ $40,000.00
30 ANGELA DRIVE, ATHENS
14CI0169 – US BANK NATIONAL VS. JONAH M. MULLINS
PARCEL # – A01-01302086-00 – APPRAISED @ $105,000.00
16303 6TH STREET, MILLFIELD
12CI0248 – JP MORGAN CHASE VS. JAMES ALLEN GRAHAM
PARCEL # – G01-00700073-00 – APPRAISED @ $45,000.00