Instructions for HB138
(Deed conveyance, transfer and recording procedures)
In order to have the deed conveyed, transferred and recorded, please use the following guidelines:
1. Send a copy of the confirmation entry, confirming sale, deed and distribution along with a check made payable to the Athens County Sheriff’s Office.
a. The check should be for the correct amount of court cost and real estate taxes. Please confirm these amounts prior to mailing the check.
2. Send the prepared deed along with the completed conveyance form to 13 W. Washington Street, Athens, OH 45701 Attn: Joni
a. In addition, make 1 check to the Athens County Auditor for the correct amount of conveyance and transfer fees.
b. Make 1 check to the Athens County Recorder for the correct amount of recording fees.
c. Send a self addressed envelope for the return of your recorded deed.
When all of the above has been received I will hand deliver the forms to the County Auditor and County Recorder.
If you need further instructions or guidance call Joni Ross at
(740) 593-6633 or e-mail me at email@example.com.
Helpful information for interested bidders/buyers.
- Auctions will be conducted outside the Sheriff’s Office and will begin promptly at 10am.
- The starting bid of each property is two-thirds of the appraisal price listed.
- There is no sign-in process for people interested in bidding/attending the auction.
- If you are the winning bidder, you will need to have 10% of the purchase price to our office before 2:00pm on the sale date.
- We DO NOT except cash. Checks can be made payable to Athens County Sheriff’s Office. We also have a credit card machine which will charge you an additional $3.95 convenience fee.
SHERIFF SALES DECEMBER 10th 2014
14CI0094-FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF MCCONNELSVILLE VS. MAX D. FRANK, DECEASED
28 MAIN STREET, JACKSONVILLE, OHIO
PARCEL # – M05-00200030-00, M05-00200030-01
APPRAISED @ $11,500.00
14CI0058 – US BANK TRUST, NA AS TRUSTEE FOR L8F8 MASTER VS. GRUBBS, ANTHONY
5696 STATE STREET, ALBANY OHIO
PARCEL # – H02-00800075-00 AND H02-00800077-00
APPRAISED @ $30,000.00
14CI0120 – UNITED STATES OF AMERICA VS. SMALLWOOD, JULIE L.
7915 STONECASTLE ROAD, ATHENS, OHIO
PARCEL # – B01-02301010-00
APPRAISED @ $74,000.00
13CI0236 – HSBC BANK USA, NA VS. JORDAN, JOSEPH S.
333 PEARL WOOD ROAD, ALBANY OHIO
PARCEL # – B01-00100700-03
APPRAISED @ $75,000.00
13CI0141 – WELLS FARGO BANK NA VS. WARREN, TIFFANY B.
15485 S.R. 691, NELSONVILLE, OHIO
PARCEL # – P01-00100350-14
APPRAISED @ $70,000.00
SHERIFF SALES DECEMBER 17th 2014
11CI0270 – UNITED STATES OF AMERICA VS. KETURAH E. JOLLEY
11 HAPRER STREET, THE PLAINS, OHIO
PARCEL # – A04-02401076-01 & A04-02401077-01
APPRAISED @ $ 45,000.00
14CI0135 – HOCKING VALLEY BANK VS. MARBLEHEAD LLC.
9179 HOOPER ROAD, ATHENS OHIO
PARCEL # -A01-01304045-00
APPRAISED @ $55,000.00
14CI0132 – HOCKING VALLEY BANK VS. LARY D. BUTCHER
S. R. 329 STEWART, OHIO
PARCEL # – K01-00100535-00 & K01-00100379-00
APPRAISED @ $50,000.00
14CI0131 – HOCKING VALLEY BANK VS. DANTE N. OLIVERI
9908 OXLEY ROAD, ATHENS, OHIO
PARCEL # – B01-00100312-00
APPRAISED @ $145,000.00
14CI0131 – HOCKING VALLEY BANK VS. LARRY D. BUTCHER
2363 OLD STATE RTE 33, SHADE, OHIO
PARCEL # – J01-00100363-01
APPRIASED @ $28,000.00
14CI0135 – HOCKING VALLEY BANK VS. LARRY D. BUTCHER
8694 TERRELL ROAD, ATHENS, OHIO
PARCEL # – E02-00200189-01, E02-00200190-00 & E02-00200191-00
APPRAISED @ $30,000.00